04 October 2006

I'm Back

Hi all!

Sorry for the month long break from posting but I have been quite busy over the past month. First we did two weeks of training on Church Planting using the book of Acts. If you haven't heard of the OneStory project of the International Mission Board, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Campus Crusade for Christ, YWAM, and Transworld Radio, check out the site! After that training I had a few days home before doing a training for YWAM. This training was for many organizations but the purpose was to see how Latinos could be moblized to work in Latin America and around the world using oral methods to do church planting.

I will post more later but having been away from home and off-line most of the past month means I have lots to catch up on. I hope to share more about our Church Planting training soon.

No comments: