09 August 2006

Book Tag

Well, well, well. I've been tagged too, and by none other than "David Rogers"

Here are my picks...

  1. One book that changed your life: Isaiah.
  2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Church Multiplication Guide by Patterson and Scoggins
  3. One book I’d want on a desert island: Other than the Bible, Survive on a Desert Island by Claire Llewellyn
  4. One book that made me laugh: Contemplating your Bellybutton by Jun Nanao
  5. One book that made me cry: Hmm, can't remember one off hand.
  6. One book that you wish you had written: Understanding Church Growth by McGavran
  7. One book you wish had never been written: The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary - it says that most of my words do not exist!
  8. One book that you are currently reading: Pagan Christianity, by Frank Viola
  9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: The Narrated Bible in Chronological Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is the book I would like to have if I were stranded on an island.